● The emotional connection in luxury hospitality – and creating that 'home-from-home' feeling – is linked to the product, the service, and the people. Together they create a guest experience that is unique to the brand and the property. When done right, when genuine, authentic and meaningful – however big or small that emotional connection might be – this is what luxury hospitality is today.
● Luxury is when customers get exactly what they want, when they want it, and how they want it, before they have actually asked for it.
● When it comes to luxury in hospitality, staying at a luxury hotel rather than a low-budget hotel will provide additional space, but without service, this satisfaction will only be temporary. Without any type of service component, a luxurious experience cannot exist.
● The key to luxury is and always will be centered around an idea of exclusivity - the feeling that not everyone will be able to get their hands on or experience whatever it is that the brand is selling. Selection of characteristics a luxury hotel should feature (можно выбрать несколько тезисов).
● Allow an easy, simple and intelligent planning and booking process.
● Fast, easy, discreet Checkin & Checkout.
● The room offered is exact what a guest wanted (in terms of category, classification, physical location in the hotel, bed size…).
● Amazing service: Guests should get the feeling that they are known and valued. Your staff should know them by name, be friendly (smiling!) and respectful. Housekeeping and gardeners should be quiet and not interfere with a guest's enjoyment of the property, maintenance personnel should appear at guests room within minutes etc.
● Outstanding hotel dining: great breakfast (quality and quantity wise), Michelin-starred restaurants, 24 hours room service.
● Guest activities and amenities: High-end spa treatments, pool, 24-hour fitness center, laundry service, unpacking and packing service, babysitting, petsitting, dog-walking, personal trainer referrals, a concierge who knows more than Google…
● Uber exclusive designer interiors, haute couture styling with fabulous artsy features and a state-of-the-art technology.
● Luxury room features: High-quality furnishings with opulent, expensive touches, attention to aesthetic detail, a quiet room with fresh air, original art on the walls, windows that open, robes and slippers, adequate storage, hangers, desk, reading chair, safe, good-size flat-screen TV, iPhone/iPod dock, coffee maker, full-length mirror, effective heating/AC system…And of course a King bed with a good mattress, high-quality sheets and a variety of pillow types (or a pillow menu)!
● Luxury bathrooms: Tub for two, his-and-hers sinks, sufficient counter space, good water pressure, prestige or artisan toiletries, plenty of fluffy, high-quality towels, makeup mirror that lights, enough racks or hooks, bidet (or a TOTO-toilet), ventilation…